· Sent by mail with a postmark in 2022, or
· Made through the Cherry Hills app or online at www.chcc.org before midnight on New Year’s Eve (time stamped by 11:59:59 P.M. on December 31, 2022), or
· Delivered to the church in person and deposited into the depository next to the reception desk in the church lobby before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 30, 2022 (the church will be closed on Saturday, December 31, 2022).
Required Minimum Distributions (RMD’s) can be directed to charitable organizations tax-free by contacting your brokerage.
Additionally, gifts of appreciated stock can generate tax benefits for the donor and may be coordinated through our investment banker at Wells Fargo Advisors by contacting:
Wells Fargo Advisors
5613 DTC Parkway, Suite 1000
Greenwood Village, CO 80111-3141
Tel: (303) 488-2413
(Note: Securities must be received by Cherry Hills in 2022 for the gift to be recorded in 2022)
Because of the generosity of all that make up Cherry Hills Community Church in 2022 we have seen God move through us in incredible ways.
– Manna served over 4,000 families
– 953 Operation Christmas Child Boxes were given
– Over 400 adults attend a class or group on a weekly basis
– 182 individuals attendend Alpha
– Over 600 have come to Trailhead
– Over 100 new members
– 138 (and counting) have been baptized.
General Contributions Approved Budget July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023: $11,000,000
YTD General Contributions through October 31, 2022:
– Budget: $2,857,821
– Actual: $2,521,735
Cherry Hills Community Church is an ECFA Accredited organization.