Faith & Fire – ELIJAH, by Priscilla Shirer, a seven- session video study on the life and times of the prophet Elijah. Bible study kicks off Wednesday, February 10 from 9:30-11a. The study will begin in the Atrium with large group teaching, followed by small group discussion. Join us for the study of God’s word as you determine how “the emboldened, fiery faith you desire is being fashioned by God in your life right now.”
Missing Pieces, real hope when life doesn’t make sense by Jennifer Rothschild, a multi-session video study on the messy, mysterious uncertainties of Faith. God’s ways don’t always make sense, but He is trustworthy! This Bible study kicks off Wednesday, April 7 from 9:30-11a. The study will begin in the Atrium and on zoom with large group teaching, followed by small group discussion. Join us for. The study of God’s word as you determine how to experience Unexpected peace and to trust God more than your feelings.
- Our desire is to protect the health of all those who are attending our church (services, small groups, studies, etc.) and to uphold obedience to God’s word about honoring authorities.
- Masks will be required when inside the building. This includes during the video and during discussion.
- We are not able to provide Kidzone / childcare at this time. I know this is a huge loss that comes at a cost for our young moms and those of you who care for children. We are hoping that we will be able to recruit Kidzone teachers more effectively once the transmission dangers have been mitigated.
- We are not restricted by numbers, but we will practice social distancing and wearing of masks.
- Bring your own drinks – please do not bring food to share due to Covid restrictions.
- Registration: Walk-ins are welcome, but all attendees will need to register. To do so ahead of time register HERE.
- Study guides to the Missing Pieces series are through Amazon or Lifeway. We will divide our discussion groups allowing those who want to focus on completed homework to be together and those who prefer homework optional groups.
- Zoom: If you prefer to participate online, pre-register and we will send you a Zoom link.
For additional questions, please contact Tami Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.