Make plans to come join us at Jingle Jam this year, the largest family winter festival in all of Denver that you simply can’t miss! This is a great family event to kick off the Christmas season in a fun and meaningful way, celebrating the true meaning of Christmas. Doors open at 5:30p and family program starts promptly at 6:00p in the Worship Center with food and activities immediately following.
Registration and Ticket Info:
-Registration Cost is $8 per person (1 and younger are free).
-Pre register closes online Monday, November 26 at 11:59p
-Walk up registrations on day of event are welcomed but food is NOT guaranteed and the price is $10 per person (1 and younger are still free). Register online before November 26!
The cost of registration covers dinner for your family and access to ALL Jingle Jam activities. Gluten free dinner option will be available.
Register today and invite your family and friends!
In proud partnership with K-LOVE and Air1 Radio Stations and Garlic Jim’s Famous Gourmet Pizza of Highlands Ranch.
Jingle Jam Activities: All included with the price of admission.
- Ice Rink (FREE)
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides (FREE)
- Hot Cocoa Station (FREE)
- Polar Express Story Room (FREE)
- Live Reindeer (FREE)
- Polar Express Train Ride (FREE)
- Pictures with Santa (FREE)
- Fire Truck Slide (FREE)
- Frozen Bounce Houses (FREE)
- Tubing Slide (FREE)
- Character Autographs (FREE) Polar Express Train Conductor, Anna, Elsa and the Grinch
- North Pole Concession Stand ($$)
- Reindeer Scavenger Hunt (FREE)
- K-LOVE Broadcast Booth with Giveaways
Important Event Details:
- Most of our event will be outside, please dress warm.
- Parking – we ask all attenders park on the east side of the building off of Grace Blvd entrance.
- Ticketing – To enter the event, please print out or have on your mobile device your confirmation email you get when registering to show at the door.
- There will be security and a medic on site at all times.
- Remember to register before Monday, November 26 so we can make arrangements for food. If you walk up to the event without registering prior, food will not be guaranteed.
- Ice Rink – We will have a small quantity of ice skates for your kids to wear. If you have skates at home, please bring them with you and make sure they are labeled, you can use these on our ice rink.
- FX Program:
Don’t miss the highlight of Jingle Jam, our FX event in the Worship Center of Cherry Hills Community Church. We will start off this amazing event all together at 6:00p sharp in the Worship Center.
5:30p Doors Open. Head to the Worship Center to get claim your seats.
6:00p Family Experience Program Begins in the Worship Center.
6:30p Dinner is available and all activities are open.
9:00p all activities close down for the night.
Due to our payment obligations we are not able to provide refunds within 21 days of the event. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Manna Christmas Store:
Bring a new, unwrapped toy to Jingle Jam to bless a child in the Manna community! Click here or Go to the Kidspoint Lobby during the weekend services to find out more.