Wednesdays | 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Cherry Hills Community Church
Cherry Hills Community Church partners with parents and volunteers to present a weekly club for kids that includes Bible teaching, fast-paced games and activities, Scripture memory, awards and more.
Please check ALL Awana clubbers in at the kiosk each week prior to going to their designated area.
- Cubbies: Children ages 3 and 4 whose parent(s) serve in a volunteer capacity in Awana every Wednesday evening and want their child to participate in the Awana program. Children meet in classrooms indicated on nametag and are picked up in their classroom at 8 p.m.
- Sparks: Kindergarten - Grade 2: Children are dropped off in the Gym (room 190) and picked up in the Treehouse (room 115). Pick up is at 8 p.m. Director - Susan Kim
- T&T Adventure: Grades 3 - 4: Children are dropped off in Room 197 and picked up in the Gym (190) at 8 p.m. Director - Mike and Suzie Esper and John Warren Jr.
- T&T Challenge: Grades 5 - 6: Students meet in Room 161 and are dismissed from Room 161 at 8 p.m. Director - Adeola Eichie
- Trek: Grades 7 - 8: Students meet in the Treehouse (115) and are dismissed from room 170 at 8 p.m.
- Journeys: Grades 9 - 12: Students meet in the Treehouse (115) and are dismissed from room 197 at 8p.m. Director - Dan & Lisa Palermo
Volunteering in AWANA:If you are going to volunteer in AWANA you will receive a discount when you register your children. A weekly volunteer is for persons who volunteer for every week of AWANA. The discount is $30 for the full year and $6 per trimester. An every other week volunteer is for persons volunteering on an every other week rotation. The discount for this is $15 for the full year and $3 per trimester.
Sign-Up for the waitlist.
- All Club Commander: Debi Srdoc at 303.522.1203 or Julia Schmidt at 303.325.8344 or firstname.lastname@example.org